Eastside Rising Career Development Center
Eastside Rising Career Development Center provides training and support services that give individuals in the Wilmington area the technical and social skills to succeed in the workforce.
Our Career Development service model produces productive citizens and integrates them into the community.
Interpersonal Skills (Soft Skills)
Our model includes work readiness training. The program uniquely offers support services through assessments used to tailor the training based on the individual.
- Delaware State University IACET Accreditation as “Job Ready”
- Life and Social Skills
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Interviewing Skills
- Innovative Job Search Techniques
- Job Readiness and Retention Skills.
Participants will receive additional wraparound services to assist them in being successful during and beyond our program in the following areas:
- Case Management
- Mentoring from community members
- On-the-Job training
- 6-12 month individual follow up
Our goal is to train community members for skill-based jobs that are highly marketable. These pieces of training lead to trained and highly skilled individuals.
Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications
- C-Tech Network Cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Copper Cabling
Eastside Employment Services (EES), LLC, is a temp to permanent hire job placement company. EES provides employers with a labor force as a temporary hiree for the typical 90-day probation hiring period. Upon completion of the 90-day period, the employer can hire the proven efficient and dependable hiree.
- Customized curriculum and customer service training to match job descriptions
- The trained workforce will reduce accidents and turnovers
- Productive, dependable, and responsible hirees
- Employers benefit from reduced cost and higher profits
- Certified trauma-informed Work Readiness/Soft Skills
- Training as part of the screening process
- Job Coaching that will ensure employee retention.
- Case Management services that assist the hiree with any barriers to continued employment