Eastside Rising Career Development Center
Our ModelEastside Rising Career Development Center provides training and support services that give individuals in the Wilmington area the technical and social skills to succeed in the workforce. Our Career Development service model produces productive citizens and integrates them into the community.
- Delaware State University IACET Accreditation as “Job Ready”
- Life and Social Skills
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Interviewing Skills
- Innovative Job Search Techniques
- Job Readiness and Retention Skills.
- Case Management
- Mentoring from community members
- On-the-Job training
- 6-12 month individual follow up
Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications
- C-Tech Network Cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Copper Cabling
Eastside Employment Services (EES), LLC, is a temp to permanent hire job placement company. EES provides employers with a labor force as a temporary hiree for the typical 90-day probation hiring period. Upon completion of the 90-day period, the employer can hire the proven efficient and dependable hiree.
- Customized curriculum and customer service training to match job descriptions
- The trained workforce will reduce accidents and turnovers
- Productive, dependable, and responsible hirees
- Employers benefit from reduced cost and higher profits
- Certified trauma-informed Work Readiness/Soft Skills
- Training as part of the screening process
- Job Coaching that will ensure employee retention.
- Case Management services that assist the hiree with any barriers to continued employment