Under the Neighborhood Assistance Act (NAA), your contributions to Central Baptist Community Development Corporation’s Eastside Career Development Center (ECDC) can qualify for the Delaware State Tax Credit. Delaware State Housing Authority will accept our online request to reserve your Delaware state tax credits for your qualifying gifts to ECDC! Below are the requirements to receive the tax credit:
Taxpayer Eligibility Requirements
- The NAA Tax Credit is available to any individual or business paying income tax in Delaware and whose contribution is made to an approved NAA non-profit organization.
- Contributor must meet the minimum contribution amounts
- Business: $10,000
- Individuals: $2,500
- Maximum contribution cannot exceed $100,000 per tax year. ($50,000 maximum credit).
- The maximum amount of contributions by any taxpayer in a 3-year period is $200,000. ($100,000 in NAA tax credits over a 3-year period).
- Make a Gift Online or through mail to: 839 N. Pine St. Wilmington, DE 19801
- Send your form with the taxpayer section completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NAA TAX CREDIT APPLICATION:
Applications are reviewed by DSHA and credits are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis until the maximum $1,000,000 in credits have been allocated for the fiscal year.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Angie Lord at (302) 739-4263 or email email@example.com